The Old Courthouse built in 1920 is rich with historical character. The main lounge area was once the actual courtroom and the original Judges bench remains in place as the kitchen bench. It's an enormous space,but it's kept cosy by the retention and restoration of native timber, plus an ultra-efficient wood-burner that's connected to huge cast-iron radiators throughout the house. There are 3 very comfortable guest bedrooms. Guest Facilities including shared guest bathroom, guest lounge, drying room, free guest Wi-Fi, free tea/coffee and mini fridge.